POOF TECHNOLOGIES INC.
PAYMENTS, CANCELLATION, AND REFUND POLICY
We encourage you to read and understand this payments, cancellation, and refund policy (“Payments, Cancellation, and Refund Policy” or this “Policy”). A copy of the Terms, which this Policy intends to supplement, will be available through the Poof Marketplace and on https://poofcanada.com/ (the “Site”).
By accepting the Terms and/or this Policy or by accessing the Services, you represent that you have read and agreed to the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time. This Policy is incorporated into and subject to our Terms.
All capitalized terms that are not otherwise defined herein obtain their meaning from the Terms. If you do not agree with this Policy or any other provision in the Terms, you may not use the Services.
Upon the execution of the Poof Dispensary Agreement or any Schedule that provides for the delivery of Services by Poof, the Dispensary shall obtain and maintain access to the Equipment, as defined in the Terms, and complete the integration with the required payments processor, selected at Poof’s sole discretion, as it may be listed in the Poof Dispensary Agreement or a Schedule, or the Site. The Dispensary acknowledges that the Dispensary shall be paid by Customers directly per Order, including any charges, taxes, and fees for Delivery Services, as agreed upon in the Dispensary Agreement and/or a Schedule. The Dispensary shall pay Poof all Fees in accordance with the Poof Dispensary Agreement, the Terms, and/or any Schedule.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Refunds and Re-Orders. Subject to anything to the contrary in the Poof Dispensary Agreement, the Poof End-User License Agreement, or a Schedule, cancellations, refunds and re-orders will be addressed as follows:
- Dispensary Order Refunds. In the event that Customers file a complaint about the quality or delivery of an Order, and/or request a cancellation or refund arising from such complaints, Poof will direct such claims to be processed by the applicable Dispensary pursuant to such Dispensary’s terms and conditions. The Dispensary acknowledges that Poof is not obliged to address, but may forward, such complaints or claims to the Dispensary, and the Dispensary further represents that the Dispensary is solely responsible for assessing, addressing, and resolving disputes or claims pertaining to the accuracy, quality, and delivery of the Cannabis products sold to such Customer pursuant to an Order. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Poof may, but is not required to, issue Poof Credits to such Customer at its discretion and in addition to any resolution facilitated by the Dispensary.
- Dispensary Discretionary Refunds. If the Dispensary elects to refund a Customer for any reason, such election shall not obligate Poof to provide a corresponding reimbursement to the Dispensary. In no event shall Poof be obligated to issue any refunds directly to Customers.
- Dispute Resolution. The Dispensary shall be solely responsible for any Customer complaints regarding the Dispensary’s products, including Cannabis products, including without limitation, complaints regarding the nature, quality, content, number, or packaging of the Dispensary’s products, including Cannabis. The Dispensary agrees that Poof may retain third-party subcontractors to facilitate with dispute resolution regarding refunds for any disagreement arising between the Dispensary and Customers. The Dispensary agrees to cooperate fully with any third-party subcontracts retained by Poof for dispute resolution purposes. The Dispensary remains fully responsible for Customer complaints that Poof receives and resolves.
- Modification of this Policy.
2.1. Poof may modify this Policy at any time by (a) posting a notice on the Dispensary Account or on Poof Marketplace; or (b) by e-mailing the Administrator(s) of the Dispensary, upon providing seven (7) days’ notice to the Dispensary. Poof will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Policy posted on the Site. The Dispensary, including its Administrator(s) and User(s), is responsible for reviewing the updated Policy whenever they access or use Poof Marketplace and/or the Services. By continuing to access or use the Services, the Dispensary represents that the Dispensary agrees to be bound by the modified terms of this Policy. If the modified terms are not acceptable to the Dispensary, the Dispensary must promptly notify Poof and stop accessing and using the Services.
- Questions and Comments
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your use of the Services, the Poof Marketplace, please contact us here:
Poof Technologies Inc.